The Piper Owner Society is currently producing our 2nd annual 13-month wall calendar for 2018 and invites ALL MEMBERS to submit a photo of their prized Piper for a chance to be one of 14 images to be featured.
Rules for submission:
- Each submission should depict a Piper aircraft either in flight or photographed against a pleasant and appropriate background with no visible clutter (trophies, signs, gear, pets, etc.) or people in view (the exception being in-flight photos that show the pilot/copilot in command).
- We are only interested in high-quality, high-resolution, DIGITAL images (JPG, PNG or TIFF files) OR high-quality, full-color prints. Slides, snapshots, photocopies, drawings, paintings or any other media will NOT be considered.
- Eligibility is restricted to current members of the Piper Owner Society only. Owners of the aircraft depicted in the calendar will be identified (name, city and state only), and each will receive five free copies of the calendar upon publication.
- Various criteria will be used to select the images featured in the calendar; the most important of which will be our effort to avoid duplicating the appearance of any given model/year. Consideration will also be given to color variety, background/setting and the overall quality of the photograph.
- Each photo submission must be accompanied by a completed Photo Submission Form that can be found online at http://bit.ly/PiperCalendar
- Digital images must be submitted with a minimum 300 dpi resolution (minimum pixel dimensions: 3000 pixels wide x 2400 pixels tall, which equals a file equivalent of 1.5 MB or larger) and saved as a JPG, PNG or TIFF file.
- The image should be as large as possible – at least the width and height of the calendar page (approx. 11″ x 8 ½ʺ or 3000 pixels x 2400 pixels) – and taken in a horizontal/landscape format.
- DIGITAL UPLOAD > Access the official Photo Submission Form at http://bit.ly/PiperCalendar and complete each of the required data fields. Once all information has been entered, click the UPLOAD A FILE button located at the bottom of the form.
- EMAIL > Email your completed Photo Submission Form and high resolution JPG, PNG or TIFF file as an attachment to: firstname.lastname@example.org (Please send each submission as a single email attachment).
- MAIL > Send prints or digital submissions saved to a CD or DVD, along with your completed Photo Submission Form to:
Piper Owner Society
Attn: Dennis Piotrowski
N7528 Aanstad Rd. – PO Box 5000
Iola, WI 54945-5000
All submissions must be postmarked
NO LATER THAN July 30, 2017.
Winning entrants will be notified via email.
Don’t miss this chance to share your pride and joy with thousands of fellow Piper enthusiasts … send us your pics TODAY!