The Piper Owner Society is proud to announce plans for a 13-month calendar for 2017 and invites ALL CURRENT MEMBERS to submit a photo of their Piper for a chance to be one of 14 aircraft photos (one per month, plus one cover image) to be featured.
The calendar will be mailed to all current members FREE OF CHARGE later this fall.
Don’t miss this chance to share your pride and joy with thousands of fellow Piper owners and enthusiasts …
SEND US YOUR PICS TODAY!
Rules for submission:
- Each submission should depict a single airplane either in flight or photographed against a pleasant and appropriate background with no visible clutter (trophies, signs, gear, pets, etc.) or people in view (the exception being in-flight photos that show the pilot/copilot in control).
- We are only interested in high-quality, high-resolution, DIGITAL images (JPG, PNG or TIFF files) OR high-quality, full-color prints (minimum size 4″x6″). Slides, snapshots, photocopies, drawings, paintings or any other media will NOT be considered.
- Eligibility is restricted to current members of the Piper Owner Society only. Owners of the aircraft depicted in the calendar will be identified (name, city and state only), and each will receive five free copies of the calendar upon publication.
- Various criteria will be used to select the images featured in the calendar; the most important of which will be our effort to avoid duplicating the appearance of any given model/year. Consideration will also be given to color variety, background/setting and, most importantly, the overall quality of the photograph.
- Each photo submission must be accompanied by a completed Photo Submission Form that can be found online at http://bit.ly/PiperCalendar.
- Digital images should be 300 dpi (minimum size: 3872 pixels x 2592 pixels, which equals about 1.5 MB or larger) and saved as a JPG, PNG or TIFF file.
- The image should be as large as possible – at least the width of the calendar page (approx. 11″) and taken in a horizontal/landscape format.
DIGITAL UPLOAD > Access the official Photo Submission Form and complete each of the required data fields. Once all information has been entered, click the UPLOAD A FILE button located at the end of the form.
MAIL > Send prints or digital submissions saved to a CD or DVD, along with your completed Photo Submission Form to:
Piper Owner Society – Calendar
Attn: Dennis Piotrowski
N7528 Aanstad Rd. – PO Box 5000
Iola, WI 54945-5000
To be eligible for the 2017 calendar, all submissions must be postmarked
NO LATER THAN September 30, 2016.
Winning entrants will be notified via email.