Comments

• Beatiful and very functional and very $$$. Congrats!

• Thanks, cost got out out of hand but this is what I wanted.

• Looks great!! It is best to do it all at once. I piecemealed mine.

• Agree, I piecemealed my panel in two stages, not sure want the additional cost was and don’t want to know!

• I have completed 3 panel makeovers over the years. Always best “at the time” to install the best instruments.

• edited June 2019

Agree, but it never stops with all the new products and available upgrades. Interesting, over a month ago my Avionics rep called and for $2995 Evolution is offering owners to upgrade their EFD1000 Pro PFD with new PFD Max. Actually they replace your existing glass with a new unit, with new warranty, I jumped on this.

• Way to go fellows! Excellent jobs!

Scott Sherer
    Wright Brothers Master Pilot, FAA Commercial Pilot
    Aviation Director, Piper Owner Society Forum Moderator and Pipers Author.

Need help? Let me know!

• After waiting a year after placing a deposit in-order to upgrade my Aspens Pro to Aspens Pro MAX Flight Display, my panel upgrade is complete. Love the new bright colors and enhancements. Interesting, while my plane was down for maintenance, I completed my IPC in F2SI 600 C-182T ATD-1 which has a Garmin 1000 panel; I prefer the Aspens Pro MAX 1500 display over Garmin 1000, which offers the same information over a much smaller scan area. Just my opinion, safe flying.

• excellent job guys!!!

1967 PA28-140

• edited January 26

Follow up; one of my 430W crap out, my options were, A. have Garmin refurbish my 430W or B. jump on the “trade in and upgrade” both GPS to 650Xi. Whoever designed 650Xi must have been pilot and genius, I love the 650Xi.

• Way cool! :)

Scott Sherer

Need help? Let me know!

• Love the wraps on the yokes, What did you use?

Eric Eshelman
    N47551 - PA28R-201T
    Pinehurst, NC

• I've used two companies. Yoke Up Interiors doesn't outstanding custom work and mine are being installed today. I will have pics in a couple of days.

Scott Sherer

Need help? Let me know!

• Nice setup. Our’s is similar with 1-650 with STec 55x and dual G5’s. Love the 55X. Going to be getting IR rating soon, so it’ll be interesting to see the full capabilities.

Art Schmidt
    1980 Piper Dakota
    Great Falls, MT

• edited February 23

Here's a pic of my new wrapped yokes from Yoke Up Interiors. They are awesome! :)

Scott Sherer

Need help? Let me know!

• That looks great too! Did they require removal or did you already have them out for some reason?

Eric Eshelman
    N47551 - PA28R-201T
    Pinehurst, NC

• I had my plane in for annual and while doing that I had them replace the bushings in the panel that the yoke shafts go through (40 years worn and loose) and there's an AD on the universal joint that the shaft connects to. Now the yokes are firm and smooth, just like when it came out of the factory. Since I had to have the yokes out for two weeks while this was done, I sent them to Yoke Up Interiors in Pennsylvania.

Scott Sherer

Need help? Let me know!

• Ahhhh. So this isn't a self install. Got it. It appeared that the ones Waylou has may have been self installed but I am not sure.

Eric Eshelman
    N47551 - PA28R-201T
    Pinehurst, NC