Missing CHT data on my piper archer g1000nxi... what can i add on and not interfere with the garmin

I used to fly a piper Archer ii ( pa-28-180) with steam gauges and older avionics. Great plane, loved it.I particularly loved the Gem2 engine analyzer.. It displayed each cylinder EGT as well as each Cylinder CHT. I really liked how i could monitor my engine cylinder temps.
I upgraded in time to an archer iii llx with the Garmin g1000. It took little getting used to but is also wonderful with tons of capability and information i never had. But.... it's missing something..... believe it or not...with all the advanced technology and capability... it only has a 4 probe EGT on the MFD...no CHT at all.
Does anyone know if it is possible to install a GEM 2 or some other electronic instrument (downloadable)so i can have a 4 cylinder CHT information? It already has a 4 probe EGT so it can't use those probes to talk to the Gem 2 engine analyzer ...or am i wrong. I don't want to mess up the G1000 but geez, i kind of miss the 4 probe CHT i used to have to monitor cylinder head temps. Is there a separate 4 probe CHT that can be installed in the archer which would be independent of the g1000?
Thank you
John

Comments