PA32's with Turboplus Intercoolers! A Cowl Plug Solution Awaits You!

edited January 2022 in General Discussion

I have been talking with Kennon about designing a cowl plug kit for Turboplus intercooler kit owners. We got Jeff Shapiro involved, the owner of Turboplus, and he is excited to help. Jeff is cooperating with Kennon to produce cowl plugs for the PA32 kits they make and I suspect other kits will follow.

I have no skin in the game other than I contacted them for a plug set three months ago and Brooke said they didn't have one. I stirred the pot enough to get Kennon and Turboplus interested in designing it, and here we are. The cowl plug kit is now in the design process as I write this. I suspect that it will not be the only interooler kit plug set they produce. But the PA32 is first on the roster.

Hope this is of interest to my fellow Turboplus fire breathers out there. If you are desiring a plug kit for you ride, make contact with Brooke Collins at brooke@kennoncovers.com or through the website at https://shop.kennonproducts.com/ and express your needs.

I own and fly a 79 PA32RT-300T. Previous aircraft are a 79 Archer and 76 Arrow.

Comments

• Thanks for connecting them on this. I am looking forward to the pics of the finished product on your plane.

Eric Panning
    1981 Seneca III
    Hillsboro, OR (KHIO)

• I’d just like to fly my Lance to start. It’s been in the shop since June.

I own and fly a 79 PA32RT-300T. Previous aircraft are a 79 Archer and 76 Arrow.