Cherokee 6 W&B chart/graph

Anybody willing to share their W&B chart/graph with another POS member? He is looking to compare his plane to others.

Thanks in advance

Comments

• I guess I should have clarified....with the (potential) chart/graph that someone will hopefully provide, he will re-weigh the plane. After all is said and done and all equipment accounted for, he would then want to compare notes with owner of the same type, to see how big or little difference there is with different/updated/outdated equipment.
  • I am currently replacing the interior of the plane, getting a new engine and a prop for my Cherokee Six. Once this is complete, I will be getting the plane re-weighed. I'll happily share my before and after along with the equipment list with you.

I was removing the old interior and noticed a weight change. The old panels are vinyl glued to aluminum sheet, the new side panels are glued to a corrugated plastic backer board which appears to be a lot lighter. Also, I have been cleaning out the various sections of the plane's 'hidden' interior (i.e. behind the rear bulkhead) and I am sure that my rags have gleaned several ounces perhaps a pound of oil/grime/dust!

Andy