Interior Upgrades

My Arrow is going to get a total makeover this coming winter. New paint, seat covers, carpet and interior. I know all about Airtex, are there any other D.I.Y. places around?

I love to defy gravity!
1979 Arrow IV

Comments

• Lots. And when we go to Sporty's in September, there's a mod shop right on the field!

Scott Sherer
    Wright Brothers Master Pilot, FAA Commercial Pilot
    Aviation Director, Piper Owner Society Forum Moderator and Pipers Author.

Need help? Let me know!

• Maybe they will do my interior and carpet while we wait!

I love to defy gravity!
    1979 Arrow IV

• Maybe they could do all of our planes "while we wait" for the publicity value. :D

• Well, I guess sometimes it pays to make a phone call. I called Joe, the gentleman who is going to paint our Arrow this winter, and the subject of interiors came up. He informed me that there is a lady who lives in the same town as his shop who used to do aircraft upholstery as her full-time job. He said her work is imppecable, and she only uses good quality materials. He said he will get in touch with her, and have her round up some color samples of the material she uses. So, I figured she may as well do that while it's in for paint. Lord knows my knees probably aren't up to all the kneeling that interior work would entail!

I love to defy gravity!
    1979 Arrow IV

• True! I used my “carpenter style” pads during my headliner install, the 2nd day!