Piper Anual Fly-In

I found out that there was this Annual fly in at Columbia, CA for Pipers a day late and a dollar short. It was the last weekend of August, and it sounded like a lot of fun. Anyone from here go, have gone, or plan to go next year? I am! :)

Comments

• I had not heard of that one, it would have been fun. Columbia is a great airport destination. Nice paved runways and a grass strip too. They even have an on-site campground just for pilots. The town itself is a short walk from the field and it is a step back in time by 150 years.
  • make sure you post this next year... I'd fly in and love to meet a few of you. been lurking for almost a year and started posting (too much) about a week ago.
  • az, but I was in san diego this time yesterday... I'll probably be doing a west coast trip this year sometime up to washington and over through yellowstone dakotas etc.... hopefully.
  • anyone wanna set up something somewhere in the west? I'd be interested in shooting the shit with you guys...

Any great places to fly over/to in the southwest? debating on trying to make it to san fran on the 19th of dec for the cards/niners game...
  • Any Fly-ins in the South? Gulf Coast area?
  • There's a get together for lunch on Oct 10 at Beaufort SC (aka Frogmore Internationaly). There's a thread about it in the General section. I'm hoping to make it if the weather looks good.
  • Yeah I missed the Colombia flyin also. Sure would have been nice of POS to send something out to let us all know.....