Grand Canyon help...

I haven't been in over a decade and I'm thinking of taking the girlfriend Monday.

I'm wondering whether I should go to gcn or west? I'm also wondering how you get to the park once you're up there... no rentals that I can find. Please help me out, I want this to be something fun not a nightmare.

Comments

• The only thing at grand canyon west is the Walkway. If you are looking for somewhere to stay and do stuff go to grand canyon. I don't know about the rental situation. Hope this helps.
  • it does... don't necessarily need a rental, just a means of getting there from the airport. Hopefully someone can help?
  • Brandon: GCN is a bustling airport and should have resources to help you with transportation/lodging. I have been there a couple of times in the past but not to rent a car or use transportation, just stopped for refueling after or before touring the canyon. Use this link to make some inquiries, someone there should be able to help you:

http://www.airnav.com/airport/KGCN
  • Go to KCGN. Once you land call Grand Canyon Taxi at 928-638-2822. This is really the only way to get from the airport to the rim. You may have to wait for them. You will have to pay the park entrance fees as well. It is a fun trip. The FBO is very friendly.