Source for plastic panel overlay

I am trying to find a source for the plastic panel overlay in my Saratoga. I checked Vantage, Heinol and Plane Parts, but they don't seem to have the one that I need. I have the KFC-200 Autopilot and the annunciator panel is a rectangular shape. (see picture) All the ones that they show have a round hole in that spot, and it was definitely moulded that way (not cut) Any ideas? Thanks.



Sign In or Register to comment.