New on POS and new on the Forum

Hi guys, I'm Victor from Buenos Aires, Argentina and a very new Piper aircraft owner, after being during 18 years a "Cessna" owner, I'm sorry I had to say it!!!, I bought my Piper Turbo Arrow IV in St. Petersburg last September and ferried back to Argentina. I'm now a very very happy owner of this wonderful aircraft.
Now you have another proud Piper owner in Argentina at your service.
Happy new year!!!

Comments

• Welcome! Send a pic of your bird!
  • Welcome, Victor. I'd be interested in learning more details about the ferry flight. What factors led you to switch to the Turbo Arrow?
  • Welcome to POS. I hope your visits here are informative. We have a great group of very knowledgeable folks who volunteer some very helpful insites. The gang here is a little like it is in medicine, when you put 10 doctors in a room you get at least 12 opinions!! Most of all... go fly and have some fun.
  • flyguydon wrote:
    Welcome! Send a pic of your bird!
    mini_28122010-1708_Arrow-1.jpg

Here it goes!
  • PropFan wrote:
    Welcome, Victor. I'd be interested in learning more details about the ferry flight. What factors led you to switch to the Turbo Arrow?

Propfan, the ferry flight was awesome, KFXE (Fort Lauderdale, FL) to SADF (San Fernando, ARG) in 6 days 4500 NM. I decided about the Turbo Arrow because it's faster than the Skylane, I can fly higher and I have the same range but with better KTAS, also I flew all my life high wings and I want to try a low wing aircraft and I'm very glad with the decision.
    Please email me if you want to know more about the ferry flight.

Victor
  • Maj Geezer wrote:
    Welcome to POS. I hope your visits here are informative. We have a great group of very knowledgeable folks who volunteer some very helpful insites. The gang here is a little like it is in medicine, when you put 10 doctors in a room you get at least 12 opinions!! Most of all... go fly and have some fun.
    Thanks a lot Maj, I hope to learn some tips from these doctors!!!!
  • To get the most out of the Turbo Arrow O2 is a must. If the acft does not have a permanent install, I found the Mountain High O2D2 system to be very capable and dead simple to use.

Have had my Turbo Arrow III for a whole year now and am quite pleased with it. Annual is due in January, we'll see how pleased I am on the back side of that...

Welcome to the group.
  • PRETTY BIRD!
  • 78TARROW wrote:
    To get the most out of the Turbo Arrow O2 is a must. If the acft does not have a permanent install, I found the Mountain High O2D2 system to be very capable and dead simple to use.

Have had my Turbo Arrow III for a whole year now and am quite pleased with it. Annual is due in January, we'll see how pleased I am on the back side of that...

Welcome to the group.

Hi, my Arrow doesn't have O2, unfortunately I didn't bring a bottle with me on the ferry flight. I'm planning to get one on the near future an explore the Flight Levels on this wonderful airplane. We have Chile on the west border across the Andes Mountains a good reason to have the bottle isn't it?
  • Congratulations on the T-Arrow and wellcome to POS.

H.-P.
  • Hi Leigh, I posted a new one with the route description, I want to tell you that it wasn't bureaucratic at all. All the people at the airport treated us very helpful and friendly.