Has anyone here ever attended a Brunch at Jumbolair (17FL)?

Jumbolair has a fly in brunch every once in a while. That's where John Travolta lives in central Florida. I'm thinking of flying in with the family for the next brunch. It's about an hour north of me with no winds. Has anyone attended one of these? What's it like?
Thanks

Comments

• I've been there several times. It's really an enjoyable experience. Very classy with great food, both breakfast and lunch foods. A little pricy but well worth it. Table cloths, linen napkins, gold plated silverware, buffet style food. Flying in is simple. Huge N/S runway. Beautiful setting in horse country. I would highly recommend attending.
  • Thanks for the information Jim. The next brunch is April 10. I'm going to sign up for it. Sounds like it will be interesting and fun.
  • It is good.
  • We flew up to the brunch this past Sunday. I have to say I'd do it again. The food was great. All kinds of food. Not just traditional breakfast fare but lunch too. Shrimp, prime rib, stuffed shells etc. My kids enjoyed the dessert table. It was decked out will all kinds of cake, pies, cookies, and easter candy. I'm sorry that I don't have a bigger stomach. I would have liked to try everything they had. Sure beats the $100 hamburger.mini_brunch.jpg