ForeFlight vs. Pilot My-Cast for iPad

I recently purchased an iPad and installed the free 30 day trials for ForeFlight and My-Cast. They are very similar apps and was wondering if anyone has had real flight experience with both applications.

Comments

• I use Foreflight and I think it is amazing. We flew my newly acquired Warrior back from New York to KS, and it was a huge help on the trip. Having all the airport info at your fingertips is great, and the point and drag flight planning is great for planning several different "what-if" scenarios, with immediate calculations of distance, fuel burn, times, etc. I probably won't even put a gps in the plane because I don't need it with Foreflight. I have the Bad Elf GPS receiver, and it works very well also.
  • I know foreflight is great but I want to know if anyone has used both Garmin Pilot My-Cast and Foreflight becasue they are both similar apps.
  • I have tried both plus SkychartsPro. I bought SkychartsPro ($20 year) and Foreflight. The Garmin product was very similar and had a nice interface, but I just liked the other two better.
  • What does skycharts have that foreflight doesn't?
  • Foreflight has just about any feature you would want. SkychartsPro is just a good, simple, and inexpensive application. I find flight planning a little easier in Skychartspro, it lets you see time in both Zulu and local, and finding info on airports and restricted space a little easier. It has a really nice display of all airports around your current location arranged by distance which is easier to retrieve than Foreflight. Foreflight seems to have a little higher resolution and a lot more information on airports at your fingertips. Skychartspro only displays the airport facility directory and FAA approach plates.