Global aerospace insurance

Anybody have this insurance on their aircraft? Good, bad, indifferent. Your opinions are appreciated.
Randy

Comments

• I had great service with Global over the years. I had a pretty serious accident in 2009 and after they looked at my logbooks and the aircraft logbooks with a microscopy (making sure it was a "legal" flight) they paid off within a week and even refunded the unused portion of my premium. I went through AOPA to get the insurance which, in my opinion, was a great choice because they also were on top of things and even offer financing. Good luck! Brian N9181W
  • Thanks Brian , appreciate your input!
    Randy N55189
  • So far no complaints. I am in the middle of a claim for a not in motion inside the hangar damage. They sent the adjuster right away, nice guy. Had a severe storm lift a hanger door off its rollers and swing it into the leading edge of my left wing. Some other flying debris damage. Also just sent in the renewal form, so I'll see what happens with the premium. Had Global for 3 years and the prior premiums were reasonable.
  • Got the check today for the damage to my plane and got the renewal premium binder for next year and I could not be more pleased. I give this company the highest marks for customer service, promptness and ease of dealing. Their rates (on my plane) have been extremely reasonable. Highly recommend.
  • Global is a great insurance company. I had a non-motion hail damage claim which was nearly $50K until it was all said and done. They treated me like I was their only customer and knew me by first name. I actually ran into the rep that handled my claim while I was at Sun 'n Fun last year (the tornado just missed my airplane). He remembered me and even walked with me to where my plane was tied down to take a look at the completed work.
    Highly recommend them.