Travel Journalist Needs Help

I am a travel writer who is "hitching" rides on private planes across the across US in an effort to visit all 50 states. Right now, I am doing a "trial run" on a few states and then heading to Oshkosh. After Airventure we will be shooting a television series based on my travels with an emphasis on the aviation community.

My next hitched ride is from Des Moines to Osh., but I have been getting a lot of general offers "if you are in Colorado give me a call etc..." which makes this much easier.

If you'd like to help with the project, please shoot me your contact info, a little about yourself, and where you are from to JetHikingGypsy@gmail.com. Mention this forum too :)

Thanks in advance for your help, and please visit jethiking.com for more information about the project. I will be traveling all summer and fall so if you don't mind me tagging along let me know! I'd also be willing to toss in on fuel costs if needed.
Thanks
amber
585 245 1411

Comments

• I'm heading to the New England area and will be zipping around there for a while. Let me know if you have an extra seat!