Audible stall warning retrofit on 1968 Piper Cherokee 140?

Hello, Has anyone had experience putting an audible stall warning on their Cherokee? I live in Arizona and often have a difficult time seeing the red light stall warning on my 1968 Cherokee 140 (due to the bright sunlight), and would like to retrofit the stall warning so it can be heard in the headphones and through sn external speaker or buzzer of some type.
Thanks in advance for any advice or replies. mrvarnes@yahoo.com

Comments

• I've hooked audio annunciators up to my oil, alt, and vacuum anunciator lights. Shouldn't be difficult to do the same for the stall warning. In my case the audio is generated by my PS Engineering 7000B audio panel and feeds into my headset. That's kind of spendy if you aren't re-doing your panel in the first place. Simply putting a buzzer into the circuit in parallel with the warning light should be straightforward and economical.
  • Thanks for the info Joe, I like your idea of also adding audio annunciators to the oil, alt., and vacuum instruments, and also to my stall warning light. I'll check with a couple A & P's at my airport in Prescott, and see if they can wire it up. Thanks Again, mrvarnes@yahoo.com 623 225 5375 1968 PA-28 140