Good A&P at LZU or 9A1

I am looking for a good workshop / A&P at LZU for routine maintenance on my Cherokee 235. For now, I need to get spinner repaired, one tire replaced, nose gear damper fixed, oil change and baffling repaired. I am looking for somebody who can suggest me upgrades when something is being repaired/replaced. For example, recently I got alternator replaced but I did not know about 60 amp light weight alternator and got 35 amp replacement as original, the battery was replaced with Gill battery as I did not know about Concord maintenance free battery. I will appreciate your feedback on good , cost effective workshop / A&P with quick turn around time. Also please suggest the places to avoid. I am planning to move to LZU sometime next week.

Comments

• I guess I am too far away for you? KHEG near Jacksonville, FL.
  • The airplane is grounded because of spinner so I am looking for somebody locally. Thanks.
  • There it is, LZU - Gwinnett Co, GA, just out from Atlanta.
  • I don't know if they will come to you and fix your plane, but the guys at Romanair at Winder (KWDR) are great, and it's very close to LZU. I had an oil change on my Cherokee 235 not too long ago and they did a very thorough job, but yet weren't too expensive. I dealt with Drew Mancini, and here is the website http://www.romanair.com/default.htm). Hope that helps!
  • Thanks. I will check with Romanair.