Looking for Piper Owners in KHOU area

Hello,

I've had a hard time finding any regional Piper Owners Assocations, so maybe they're all here! I'm a volunteer at the 1940 Air Terminal Museum at Houston Hobby Airport and we're planning a Piper Day for our monthly Wings & Wheels fly-in. I'll keep it short to start, but we'd like to invite Piper owners to visit the old terminal on Saturday April 20, weather permitting, and enjoy our GA friendly airport, and our civil aviation museum - as part of our monthly event where people (regular non-pilot people) get to visit the ramp at a commercial airport and get to see real GA airplanes up close. Maybe we'll inspire someone to go get their pilots license.

We have a different theme each month but as long as I've been volunteering I don't remember a Piper Day, so I figure it is about time! Plus, our annual raffle is a Piper this year. For several years now we raffle off a well-maintained vintage aircraft. This year we will put a 1969 Piper Cherokee 140 in some lucky person's hands - and the best resource for the future Piper owner... is other Piper owners!

Like I said, I'll keep it short for this post because I'm looking for information and I don't want to abuse the privilege of posting here. But if it's cool I will post the rest of the information - or just drop me a personal message or visit our website.

Thanks in advance,
Rich Simental
1940 Air Terminal Museum
KHOU Houston Hobby Airport
www.wingsandwheels.org