New Member-Greetings to All

Greetings fellow Aviators - I have been flying since 1970, licensed in 1974, and flying my 1966 Cherokee 180C for the past 34 years. It has been a great airplane, comfortable, capable, and AFFORDABLE on a teachers salary. Over time, I designed the paint in 1985, gave it a new interior, updated the tail beacon, reconfigured the panel, installed a factory zero time O-360-A4A, updated the avionics, and yesterday completed the installation of a TruTrak Vizion autopilot. The aircraft is hangared at Kenosha Regional Airport, Wisconsin.

I am semi-retired from public science education and industrial training, Current CFI, Commercial ASEL, Commercial Rotorcraft Helicopter, and Remote Pilot, all as a hobby for enjoyment and to improve my skill as an aviator.
I can be reached at N9544C@aol.com

Good to meet you,

Regards,

Mike

Comments

• Mike, nice to meet you. Very nice looking 180C.

• Great looking plane, excellent paint scheme - you have done well

• Awesome to have you and your 34 years of ownership experience on the forum. Welcome.

Paul

1963 Cherokee 180 B.

• Beautiful plane! Welcome!!

• Very nice, Mike! I'm based at Burlington (BUU), just a few minutes from you. I'm looking forward to meeting you!

Scott Sherer
    Wright Brothers Master Pilot, FAA Commercial Pilot

• Mike, We're running your plane in the June, 2019 issue of Pipers! :)

Scott Sherer

• Hi Scott, that's great news! Thank you! Let me know if you need any more info.

Regards,

Mike
  • Thanks Mike!

Scott Sherer