New Forum Version

Attention Members:
Our Forum software has been upgraded and has a slightly different look. All of the data should be there. If you have any issues please let me know.

Scott Sherer
Wright Brothers Master Pilot, FAA Commercial Pilot

Comments

• When I click “login” from the forum, my username and password do not work. If I log-in from the Piperowner.org main website, I am able to log in.

Jim M.
    PA-28R-200
    Based at BUU
    ATC Chicago TRACON

• Thanks Jim, I'll pass it on pronto.

Scott Sherer

• Hi Jim,
    This is in from our IT guru about your comments above:

"Good.. let me know if you see anything weird.

Lot’s of upgrades on Piper.. All software is up-to-date (PHP7.2, latest forum software) so the forum is protected well from security threats.. and there will be some new features (in posting, etc).

I’ll be doing a bit more testing / tweaking today.

Sincerely,
    Donovan"

Scott Sherer

• I have had the same problem as Jim, not sure how I got in today. But for several days it was outright rejected.

• Bill, the IT staff has been fixing things and making adjustments and has likely fixed your problem after I reported Jim's problem. Are you in okay now?

Scott Sherer

• I appear to be, just clicked on my direct in icon and voila` here I am. No login issue.

• Good to hear, Bill :)

Scott Sherer

• I thought this would have cleared by now...but, i just tried logging into web site and it wouldn't accept my username and pass word...If i use the email link i can get into my account...Please assist...

• Thanks, will do asap.

Scott Sherer