Yoke Mount

I am looking of a convenient way to mount my tablet on my yoke? I have a 1966 Cherokee 6 and just about everything is "stock", aka OLD.

Thanks

Comments

• Ram mount will do it for you! Sporty's sells them, as do other vendors.

I love to defy gravity!
    1979 Arrow IV

• That is exactly the one I have identified. Does it get in the way?

• edited November 2020

I have a ram mount on my ipad mini. After I took this pic I lowered it and it's no longer as high as it is... Here's a pic.

Scott Sherer
    Wright Brothers Master Pilot, FAA Commercial Pilot
    Aviation Director, Piper Owner Society Forum Moderator and Pipers Author.

Need help? Let me know!

• I use an ipad mini on my yoke mount. Works fine, no visibility issues at all.

I love to defy gravity!
    1979 Arrow IV

• Check out the mounts from MyGoFlight, simply brilliant. Infinitely adjustable with one knob. Clamps on the yoke shaft. In my 1966 Cherokee 180 and very happy with it. The "case" that goes on the iPad mini clips on and off the yoke mount quickly, securely and rotates easily for approach plates. It's a bit of a pain to remove from the iPad so I just leave it on.
  • Second Mike’s suggestion re: MyGoFlight. I use the yoke clamp model on a 235 and it works great. It’s fully adjustable and it can rotate as well so you can change the iPad orientation. I use a 10.5” IPad and I leave the case on and use an Apple cover that fits magnetically on the side when not in use.