Air Bed In OSHkosh 2021

I have a very clean, nice, newer house rented for the week and need to find bodies for up to 3 air mattresses.

Google maps shows the house as 3.4 miles walking distance or 3.9 miles driving to the airport... that's about 7-10 minutes to the line-up for parking.

Here’s the situation… 3 of us, members EAA Chapter 1541 and 3 other friends/brothers, have rented this great house for the past couple of years (2018 & 2019) but this year the trio of brothers can not make it leaving available a game room with plenty of room for three air mattresses.

This house is about 7-10 minutes (depending on traffic/lights) from the parking at OSH! You can’t beat it!

We will be arriving in Oshkosh at the house on July 25th, leaving the morning of August 01.

We are looking for up to three people to share a good-sized game/bonus room. Air mattresses and basic bedding is provided. That is 3 people in the one room with 3 separate air mattresses, the other three of us are in other areas of the house.

The rates:

$100.00 per person per night with a 3 night minimum.

If you want the room for all 7 nights the rate is $80 per night, per person.

Please PM me, Ray McNaught, on this forum or reply right here.

PLEASE NOTE:
NO SMOKING INDOORS!
Alcohol consumption is OK but this is not a party house, if you plan on or tend to get obnoxious when having a drink or two do not apply. We have a very nice working relationship with the homeowner and want to keep it that way.

Comments

• One spot is now spoken for, for the entire week.

• Way to go, Ray. Look me up at the Piper Owner Society booth.

Scott Sherer
    Wright Brothers Master Pilot, FAA Commercial Pilot
    Aviation Director, Piper Owner Society Forum Moderator and Pipers Author.

Need help? Let me know!

• Wilco Scott, Do you know what bldg. it's in yet?... It will be nice to meet someone that flew with the Wright Brothers. ;-)

• TWO Spots remaining, If you have ever wondered what all the fuss is about Oshkosh/AirVenture now is your chance to see for yourself this world-renown mega event.

Oh, if you like fireworks you will not believe the spectacle they put on at the end of the two nighttime air shows... simply incredible!

• Hi Ray,
    It's the building with the washrooms! lol. I think it's A.

Scott Sherer
    Wright Brothers Master Pilot, FAA Commercial Pilot
    Aviation Director, Piper Owner Society Forum Moderator and Pipers Author.

Need help? Let me know!

• If anyone is interested, everyone has been or in one case will be very shortly vaccinated for Covid-19.
    Two spots are still available.