Cherokees to Oshkosh early bird registration extended, only 15 spots left

Considering going to Oshkosh? The best way for a Cherokee pilot (PA28, PA32, & PA 24 because we like them too) to go, is to fly the mass arrival with Cherokees to Oshkosh (CtO). Not only does ATC clear the airspace for the CtO mass arrival, but you have a community of Cherokee pilots to camp and socialize with as long as you stay.

This year CtO is celebrating the 60th anniversary of the Cherokee (one year late) with 60 Cherokees in formation.

The early bird registration has been extended until April 30 due to the early uncertainty attributable to the Covid pandemic. Save $25/person by registering now. But hurry, there are only 15 spots left.

One caveat, to participate you need to attend at least one Cherokees to Oshkosh mini-clinic (they are so much fun, that some people attend several). There is no charge for the clinic. There are 7 clinics remaining between now and the end of June.
April 9-11 KOSA, Mt. Pleasant, TX
April 23-25 KSCK, Stockton, CA
April 30 – May 2, KTZR, Columbus, OH
May 14-16 KJEF, Jefferson City, MO
May 21-23 KXNX, Gallatin, TN
June 4-6 KFKA, Preston, MN
June 25-27 KGDW, Gladwin, MI

Ground school videos are available on the Cherokees to Oshkosh website.

For details and to register go to https://Cherokees2Osh.com.

Comments

• Thanks for the info, Mitch!

Scott Sherer
    Wright Brothers Master Pilot, FAA Commercial Pilot
    Aviation Director, Piper Owner Society Forum Moderator and Pipers Author.

Need help? Let me know!

• You are welcome Scott. Will you join us this year? We would love to have you with us. You should have Diana Jones fly right seat. The Cherokees to Oshkosh new "home" is now in KCWA, Moisinee, WI. That's just spittin' distance from you. We outgrew KPCZ, Waupaca, a wonderful community and they are growing, building new hangars where we parked. KCWA has been very welcoming as have the FBO, the nearby resort, and businesses in the area. It looks like a good fit, and they will be able to support our continued growth.

• Congrats Mitch. I'll check into it with Diana.

Scott Sherer
    Wright Brothers Master Pilot, FAA Commercial Pilot
    Aviation Director, Piper Owner Society Forum Moderator and Pipers Author.

Need help? Let me know!