AirTug

Hi All,
Just a quick note...
Had my new Tug dropped off today by the guys from Airtug, and I love it already!
I was in a large FBO community hanger until a few weeks ago when the opportunity to get into a Condo Hanger came up.
I moved and the guys over at Airtug hustled and got me a unit in no time.
It works great on my Seneca III and their website is very informative with all the models, pricing and tutorial videos.
David from Airtug came out to Lorain Airport, 20 minutes from their Avon Ohio Headquarters, gave me some dual and within mere minutes I was managing not to run a wingtip into the hanger door!
I bought the NFE-6 Electric model and it runs very strong, quiet and smooth, a far cry from the old “Aerotractor”, Briggs & Stratton monster I used as a kid when I was a Lineboy at Elgin Airport!
Good Product, Great People!
...and as it was once said, “Imitation is the finest form of flattery”! 😎
Stay Safe, Fly Fun!

George
CLE

Comments

• Hey George, that's my plane in the lower pic with my dog Molly underneath.

Scott Sherer
    Wright Brothers Master Pilot, FAA Commercial Pilot
    Aviation Director, Piper Owner Society Forum Moderator and Pipers Author.

Need help? Let me know!

• Hi Molly, Hi Scott!
    Oh thank goodness she’s real!
    I thought maybe she was a new, expensive chock from Sporty’s and I’d have to spend ANOTHER $100 on “Pilot Supplies”! 😁
    Cute Puppy!
    Seriously though...
    When I was doing my homework last week on finding an “AeroTractor” type thingy for my Seneca in her new home, I did a “Search” on the Forum and your post and picture came up, along with other owners, discussing different machines.
    Prices, descriptions and reports were kinda all over the place but I had a specific need and specific airplane, so your picture helped check the box!
    Thank You!
    I decided on the Airtug!
    What helped too was I am 10 minutes from their Office and Warehouse and we are both 20 minutes from my Airport!
    So, shipping cost me “lunch for the crew and a couple of Boeing baseball caps”!
    I’ve only had the unit a few days now, but I love it and Brad, Angel, David and Brianna, from the Airtug Office have all been great! Brad is the guy in most of the Videos...
    You mentioned are still using the Tug for your Arrow.
    I’m using the “Strap” right now and it’s working just fine, Angel said if I want to try the “Hook” to just stop by the Office and pick one up, but the Strap seems to be working fine. I’ll let you know!
    Just thought it was funny to see your Seneca attached to the same type of machine, hence the “Imitation and Flattery” attempt at humor.
    I know, I know don’t give up my day job!
    But the FAA made me!
    So Thank You again Scott for your help!
    ...and it looks like Molly likes the Airport!
    Boots too! 😎
    Stay Safe, Fly Fun!

George

CLE