New Flight School in Memphis area - Piper Cherokee fleet

After having been in Mooneyland and FedEx for a dozen years, I decided to return to my roots and purchase Piper Cherokees to start a flight training school in the Memphis area. And what a joy it is to fly these aircraft again. Simple to operate, easy to fly. Straightforward maintenance with many online resources. Looking forward to getting more people excited about flying for fun or for a career. The world needs more good pilots!

We have 2 Cherokee 140s, a Cherokee 160 and 2 Cherokee 180s for flight training and rental. Also a Piper Sport so if anyone wants to compare, you can find us online at First Team Pilot Training. Anyone in the market for a Cherokee - stop by to fly the different models. 150hp - 180hp

It took close to 8 months to find the right Cherokees. All have total times between 2,300 and 4,500 hours. We were looking for well kept personal aircraft, never on a flight school line previously, and with older avionics. That kept the prices reasonable so we can outfit them all with great avionics packages. Our Cherokee 180s will be TAA certified, one with a Dynon 10" SkyView HDX and panel mounted iPad Pro. Our Cherokee 160 will have the Aspen E5 and Garmin 430W. The 2 Cherokee 140s are GPS equipped with dual AV-30s. And they all have recent audio panels.

Give us a call to chat about flying or flight training.

Comments

• Good luck with your new venture!

• Way cool! Thanks for posting the pics :)

Scott Sherer
    Wright Brothers Master Pilot, FAA Commercial Pilot
    Aviation Director, Piper Owner Society Forum Moderator and Pipers Author.

Need help? Let me know!