PA28 Fuel cap

The fuel cap on my Cherokee has a plastic ring on the inside that seems to push down on the rubber gasket. Mine has a cut across it and should be replaced. Don't know what it's called or where to get it. It's not in the parts book. I am considering making my own. Thoughts?


Sign In or Register to comment.