New owner PA-32-300

We recently bought this lovely Cherokee Six 300 and are excited to start taking it on trips. The Six met all my parameters for a mission with our family of 4 and able to take friends along. Previously I flew a Warrior and the I love now similar they are to,fly, it with that extra power of The Beast!

blue skies!

Comments

• Congrats on your Cherokee Six! The extra space is perfect for four with luggage. Where are you based and what are some of your favorite destinations?

Eric Panning
    1981 Seneca III
    Hillsboro, OR (KHIO)

• Nice! The Six is a great airplane and as Eric noted, can haul almost anything you can get in it.

Ben

• Years ago I had a Cessna 421C. We could fit 4 adults and 4 kids with about 2/3rd fuel + gear. We would fill two full size cars on arrival ;)

The geared GTSIO-520's were 375 HP a side and had a distinctive roar on takeoff but quiet enough in cruise that no one needed headsets. Of course, sheer madness to own one as a private owner. The RAM engine price is not that far from the total price of my Seneca III.... 90 gal/hr on take off too - and around 40 in cruise.

Eric Panning
    1981 Seneca III
    Hillsboro, OR (KHIO)

• Like USPS……..

If it fits, it ships!

I was shopping Bonazas and ended up in PA32s. You must cannot beat the practicality of them. They are a real winner for a family flier.

I own and fly a 79 PA32RT-300T. Previous aircraft are a 79 Archer and 76 Arrow.