PA23

Hi All,
New member, just purchased a 1961 PA23 with the Geronimo conversion.
Would like to talk with any others in the area and share info.
George Johnson
N4306Y

Comments

• Hi, welcome aboard! I'm the forum moderator and I'm here to assist you in getting the answers that you need. We also have an association A&P, Erich Rempert for more detailed information. If you have something on your mind, let me know and I'll research it for you!

Scott Sherer
    Wright Brothers Master Pilot, FAA Commercial Pilot
    Aviation Director, Piper Owner Society Forum Moderator and Pipers Author.

Need help? Let me know!

• I have a 1966 PA 28 140/160 that has corrosion on the left wing rear spar. I have ordered the replacement parts from Ross at Airframe Components. I was wondering if there is any service manual on how to remove the old spar and install the new one?

Also, does this site furnish any means to download all the AD's associated with my airplane?

• Thanks for writing. You can purchase a service manual from www.essco.com or www.eflightmanuals.com however there won't be any documentation on removing and replacing those parts. There will be a procedure on routine maintenance. Only an A&P can do this repair work and you should find one with this kind of experience. Good luck. As for AD's, the only definitive source is the FAA website. You can download them from there at www.FAA.gov.

Scott Sherer
    Wright Brothers Master Pilot, FAA Commercial Pilot
    Aviation Director, Piper Owner Society Forum Moderator and Pipers Author.

Need help? Let me know!