Low Time 1998 PA32-301T For Sale

edited September 2020 in General Discussion

Anyone looking for a well maintained Saratoga, this one only has 1363 hours on her since new. The Engine & Propeller was overhauled 263 hours ago. This a two owner plane has always been hangared since new. Owner is at the age where he has other intrest and wants to send her off to a good home. The owner is willing to sell her below market value at a price $224K. I know that is a lot of money but this is a lot of airplane. I will post pictures and spec’s tomorrow as soon as I get to the airport. Please let me know if you need something specific? I can be reached at 321-604-9688 talk or text will work if anyone is interested.

Comments

• Looks great! Some lucky member might get a great airplane.

Scott Sherer
    Wright Brothers Master Pilot, FAA Commercial Pilot
    Aviation Director, Piper Owner Society Forum Moderator and Pipers Author.

Need help? Let me know!

• edited September 2020
    I’m might be texting you very soon
  • beautiful plane! and good luck

1967 PA28-140

• Angle, please do I have the log books in possession I can provide anything you might want.
  • Just curious, but with only 1363 hours, why did the engine need an overhaul at 1100 hours?

• Plane was originally bought by a doctor here in titusville to use for some work and family. It was sold to the current owner that was using it for his business. During an annual we saw degraded performance and after investigating we located the spalling on the tappets. We pulled the motor and had it overhauled at Airmark Engines with new Lycoming cylinders. Can’t really explain much more than that? Since the overhaul the owner has flown 273 hrs and he has retired from his business. Hence why he is selling it. With overhaul and all the other parts with labor he spent over 60K, so someone is getting a deal.
  • I used Airmark for 2 engines on my Seneca. 15 years later then engines were still perfect. They're great.

Scott Sherer

Need help? Let me know!

• Hey Scott, question regarding current interest on the plane, one person is asking for a complete copy of the log books. Though I am not against sending him copies, I somewhat feel when who ever comes to look at the plane can review the log books at that time. I did send him shots from the past 5 to 8 years to capture upgrades and engine overhaul. The plane is 22 years old with low time? Am I wrong for not wanting to copy over 22 years of entries? In my day I went and reviewed the logs when I went to check out the plane prior to prebuy inspection. Just cost me my time and effort to get there?
  • Hi, I'm currently selling my EAA Chapter's 1946 Fairchild 24. That's right, 1946. And the broker I'm going through asked for all of the logs going back to manufacture. I photographed them and sent them to him. It took about 20 minutes with my digital camera. So yes, if you want to sell your plane at top-dollar you need to copy all of the logs.

Scott Sherer

Need help? Let me know!