1965 Piper PA28-140 with tons of upgrades

I recently just completed a 6 month Annual from tip to tail, no expenses spared. Overhauled three struts, brake system, polished everything I could and added upgrades as listed on sheet uploaded. Pretty impressed with performance and smooth flights. I own a Maintenance shop and balanced my prop to .013 which is about as low as you can get it. Also has LED position and Landing light. The 796 is hard wired to panel, keeps my wife busy playing with it.

Comments

• Awesome!! We're all quite envious of your 140!

Scott Sherer
    Wright Brothers Master Pilot, FAA Commercial Pilot
    Aviation Director, Piper Owner Society Forum Moderator and Pipers Author.

Need help? Let me know!

• Sweet 140/160! I have 1968 model, and am considering several of the upgrades you’ve done, so have just done screenshots of your work. Good job, and thanks!

• nice work, what did you do for the glareshield panel overhang. mine is a 1964 pa-28-140 and the instrument panel plastic covers have the hard plastic overhang molded into one piece.

• Beautiful bird.

• Simply "Wow" nice work.

• Looks amazing!

• Beautiful airplane! I think the key is “I own a Maintenance shop….” 😬

• Mike, you and I don't own a maintenance shop, but we've paid for one!

Scott Sherer
    Wright Brothers Master Pilot, FAA Commercial Pilot
    Aviation Director, Piper Owner Society Forum Moderator and Pipers Author.

Need help? Let me know!

• Roger that Scott :D

• Nice upgrades. Congrats. I don't own a maintenance shop but I do love my PA28-150!

• Can you tell me more about your aluminum honeycomb floor board? Dimensions, where to source, etc.?

• Welcome. Inviting you to get into the magazine: https://piperowner.org/submissions/

Digital Product Manager
    Piper Owner Society