Cee Bailey's for Windows?

Has anyone ever dealt with these guys? They are cheap, should that scare me??

Comments

• I'm not familiar with them. Hopefully someone else will comment.

Scott Sherer
    Wright Brothers Master Pilot, FAA Commercial Pilot
    Aviation Director, Piper Owner Society Forum Moderator and Pipers Author.

Need help? Let me know!

• Never heard of them. Got any links?

I own and fly a 79 PA32RT-300T. Previous aircraft are a 79 Archer and 76 Arrow.

• My club owns 5 aircraft and we use Cee Bailey cowl plugs in each. They fit and hold up well. I will be purchasing new ones to replace our oldest one which have held up well for several years.

• Only tangentially relevant, but Cee Baileys also makes motorcycle windscreens. I purchased one for my bike, and it was very high quality, all the holes were in the right place and good customer service. All as advertised. Was some time ago (10 years?). They've been around for a long time. I was satisfied.

• I have purchased several cowl plugs and pitot covers from them. Great quality and great customer service. I will only use them in the future for these purchases.

• I purchased new landing light lenses for my Cessna. High quality, great fit, just a little pricey, great service. I’ve used them 3 times, and have no complaints.

• Oh well, looks like another option for people, always good to know.

• Here's a message emailed in from a member:

I read on the forum someone asked about Cee Bailey products.

I have used their windshields for Super Cubs, Champs, and Aeronca Sedans for over 30 yrs.

I read your magazine online because we hold an STC
    to install the Lycoming O-360 Series engines (12 models) on the Aeronca Sedan. It basically converts the Sedan, firewall forward, to Piper Cherokee 180D, 1968 -1972.

I hold the TC for the AeroSedan (originally Aeronca Sedan) that we are in the process of conformity for the new fuselage due to several modifications.

We have regenerated all the tooling, dies, fixtures and stock new, factory FAA/PMA replacement parts for the Aeronca Sedan.

Cee Bailey is our supplier for all of our windshields and landing light lenses. They fit well, minimum trimming and never a bad or wavy spot in any of them.

Burl A. Rogers
    Burl's Aircraft, LLC

Scott Sherer
    Wright Brothers Master Pilot, FAA Commercial Pilot
    Aviation Director, Piper Owner Society Forum Moderator and Pipers Author.

Need help? Let me know!