CFI with access to PA-28-180

I am looking for a recommendation for a CFI who has access to a Piper PA-28-180. My son has his PPL but needs 5 hours of instruction in this aircraft as an insurance requirement before he can solo. We would like to schedule it for the week of 5/23 to 5/27 (limited to this week due to college/military training schedule). His plane is down for its annual and won’t be available. We can come to your home airport. Any help or recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

Comments

• Hi Culver,

Please check my response in a private message to you.

Regards,

Mike

• Should be doable. When I bought my Seneca III I need 1 hr in a Seneca III but it could not be the plane I bought as it would be even more expensive to fly in the pilot meeting the pilot requirements so I had to look all over before I found one in Salt Lake City. A 1 hr transition is ridiculous too. 5 hrs is great and I am sure even with excellent skills he will learn something new too.

I would recommend flying the sort of flying he is interested in during this training - such as to a favorite destination, etc for at least part of it.

Congrats!

Eric Panning
    1981 Seneca III
    Hillsboro, OR (KHIO)