Join us at the Member Fly-In in Batavia, Ohio
September 6-8, 2019
You and your guests are invited (price is per person). Meet Piper Owner Society Aviation Director Scott Sherer, other staff, and fellow members.
Included for $50 per person:
- Two tours (plus optional Museum tour for additional $12)
- Two meals (Friday dinner at AirMod, Saturday lunch at Sporty’s, optional Saturday night meal for additional $25)
- T-shirt (pre-registrants only)
- Local transportation
Sporty’s @ Clermont County Airport
We’ll be touring the store and getting treated by Sporty’s to lunch.
Learn more about Sporty’s here
(Optional tour for additional $12)
The Museum is a 22,000 square foot state-of-the-art facility which provides:
- An inviting atmosphere to facilitate the restoration and preservation of the aircraft, while maximizing the Museum’s educational mission.
- An exhibit area for historic artifacts and related items to highlight the history of the Museum’s aircraft.
- A library of reference books, magazines, videos, films, and other educational materials.
- A classroom and lecture facility to provide educational forums to schools and interested groups.
- Two 100 x 100 foot hangars creating an aircraft display area honoring the role of the aircraft to illustrate the progress of aviation development and to honor the contribution of military aviation.
- A professional restoration shop to enhance the mission of restoring and preserving original historic aircraft.
- Ample suitable storage area for specialized tooling and parts storage.
Learn more about the Museum here
We’re getting a special tour and AirMod has a meal in mind. Eat, watch and learn!
Sign up by August 15 and receive a custom T-shirt
Only $50 per person
Friday September 6
Afternoon: Arrival and Hotel Check-In. Optional: Visit Sporty’s.
Evening: AirMod tour and meal
Saturday September 7
Late Morning: Tri-State Warbird Museum Tour
Afternoon: Lunch and tour at Sporty’s
Evening: Meet and greet at airport (tour each other’s planes) and dinner after
Sunday September 8
(Still have questions? Use the Contact Us form below and scroll to Contact Our Magazine Team)
For your hotel, we recommend the Holiday Inn Eastgate. We have secured a $99 room rate.
By Phone: Call 513.752.4400 or 1.800.HOLIDAY to reserve your room and mention block code PCO.
Online (from a desktop computer): Click on the link below to register, you must then enter the correct arrival and departure dates and then click Search. This link will not work on a smartphone or tablet.
Online Link: Piper and Cessna Owners Societies