Genesys is nearing completion of its S-TEC 3100 autopilot STC for the Piper 30/39 Twin Comanche aircraft. The STC is expected to be completed in the first quarter of 2023 and the company is taking orders for installation in 2023.
The S-TEC 3100 Digital Flight Control System (DFCS) is the most advanced autopilot for the most types of single- and twin-engine aircraft. The system is an attitude-based autopilot that provides workload-reducing and safety-enhancing capabilities previously unavailable on aftermarket autopilots. It is compatible with advanced digital sources and EFIS displays from Garmin, Aspen, and others and includes the following features:
- • Precise, digital flight control for every phase of flight
- • 2-axis (3-axis option on some models)
- • Automatic Trim included
- • Envelope Protection/Alerting*
- • Straight and Level Recovery
- • Precision Approaches/Missed Approaches
- • Indicated Airspeed Hold*
• Altitude Preselect*
*Additional equipment may be required in some configurations
For complete list of all type certifications and additional specs and details, visit https://genesys-aerosystems.com/products/s-tec-3100-digital-flight-control-system.