Have you just purchased a new-to-you plane or would you like a refresher course on your plane? Then this webinar series is for you!
Plane Ownership – Part 2, covers everything you need to know to transition into your new-to-you plane. The information in this webinar includes: storage, training in your new plane, caring for your aircraft, managing paperwork, maintenance, and future upgrades. This webinar is followed by Part 3, which covers avionics. Learn more about the entire series here.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
- What’s practical for transition training to get comfortable in your plane
- Aircraft loading: weight and balance practicing
- Best places to store your plane
- What to check for when you are first flying
- Sterile cockpit – why it matters
- Fuel tips and tricks
- Best practice for cleaning
- Find the right mechanic
- Documentation/Record Keeping
- Part Locating
- Airworthiness Directives
- Part 91
- Owner maintenance
- Aircraft on Ground
Have a website login already? Log in and start reading now.
Never created a website login before? Find your Customer Number (it’s on your mailing label) and register here.
Would you like to become a member? Join Now
Still have questions? Contact us here.