Are you getting ready to purchase your next plane? Then this webinar series is for you!
Plane Ownership – Part 1, covers everything you need to know prior to purchasing a plane. The information in this webinar includes: aviation insurance & financing, pre-buy and what you need to know for the first six months of plane ownership. This webinar is followed by 2 more webinars in the series on what to do in the first few months after you buy your plane. Learn more about the entire series here.
How to Buy a Plane! What you will learn:
- Why the first few years after purchase are tougher than the purchase itself
- What percentage of the purchase price you should set aside for upgrades and maintenance in the first year after purchase
- What percentage does fuel represent in overall airplane ownership costs
- What are your best options for financing
- When do you need to identify your mechanic
- Can you buy an airplane without an escrow agent
- Do you have to get aircraft insurance
- What are the most-important factors that determine the cost of aircraft insurance
- What do insurance underwriters look for and look at when they determine eligibility and cost
- What should be on your prepurchase checklist
- How should you plan for and handle the closing of your new-to-you airplane
Have a website login already? Log in and start reading now.
Never created a website login before? Find your Customer Number (it’s on your mailing label) and register here.
Would you like to become a member? Join Now
Still have questions? Contact us here.