Knots2U Group Buy- Get in Here Piper Owners!

Comments

• I sent in all the gap seals and wing root fairing. Hopefully 4 knots?

1973 Arrow II factory AC removed

G5’S, G275, GNX375 Still can get lost.

• Begging forgiveness is best, I have done that with building a supercharged engine. I only spent $25,000. We kept the starter stock, changed most everything else. I also bought 40 acres in Colorado. That was just $32,000.
    I have to ask about the airplane. I lost my medical and the wife is the Pilot In Command, I am the Aircraft Commander. So I have to have her permission and participation to fly.
    Once the son in law learns to fly we can get kicked out of the house and get farther away. They brought my saddle to the house, I am banned from riding. I have 4 broken bones in my neck, parts broken off and floating in the muscle. My horse will not move when I get on him so he even says I can’t ride. I hope the airplane plays nice.

• Hi Scott,

I would also add 1 x landing and 1 x taxi G3 PAR 36 lights to my order please. Thanks John

• Hi John, Please send an email to ScottS@JPMediallc.com. I'm collecting those emails and updating the spread sheet.
    thanks much.

Scott Sherer
    Wright Brothers Master Pilot, FAA Commercial Pilot
    Aviation Director, Piper Owner Society Forum Moderator and Pipers Author.

Need help? Let me know!

• Revised wish list sent to E-mail.

Many thanks!!!

• ok thanks.

Scott Sherer

Need help? Let me know!

• @Scott Sherer
    Was the email I sent what you needed?
    Am I in line?

• Hi and thanks for the question. Right now all of the emails are sitting on our association server. I should have them tomorrow morning. Stand by.

Scott Sherer

Need help? Let me know!

• If this wish list is still open, I have about a 12K dollar order I'd like to add.

Kurt Johnson

• OK, please email to ssherer@wi.rr.com

Scott Sherer

Need help? Let me know!

• edited December 2021

OMG Bravo Whiskey!

Talk about bringing the thunder! Are you rebuilding a plane from a data plate? That’s a serious order.

I own and fly a 79 PA32RT-300T. Previous aircraft are a 79 Archer and 76 Arrow.

• Happy New Year everyone. I just got off the phone with John Bailey, President of Knots2U. First, on my visit with him a couple of weeks ago he said he didn't have a method to give a discount on his website and with his profit margins all over the place, he wasn't inclined to give discounts. He told me today that this prompted several discussions on this with his staff and he will be changing his policy on this sometime in 2022. So going forward at some time his system will allow us to have an ongoing discount. He didn't say when this would happen other than "2022". Second, I told him about our members looking for a group buy and here's his instructions: Place your orders online and in the Notes Section put "Piper Owner Society" in. His staff will contact you (probably via email) of your discount amount.

Good luck everyone. I have a big order to place, too!

Scott Sherer

Need help? Let me know!

• Roger that.

I do see where the website has a discount/coupon code box. That would prob be the most efficient use of the group status.

Was John excited at the cumulative order potential or was it “just another day at work”?

• Oh no, with his staff behind him, John was very happy.

Scott Sherer

Need help? Let me know!

• Great. I’ll be dropping my order in later today.

• That makes two of us, lol. I have a big order going in for my Arrow starting with lighted and pulsing wingtips. :)

Scott Sherer

Need help? Let me know!

• Just submitted my order. Lets see where this goes.

• edited December 2021

Now I know why Santa didn't come to my house! He was busy at all of yours!!

Jim Torley
    CFI-A/I/G
    1969 Arrow 200
    Based at KFLY (Colorado Springs, CO)

• Scott, I have placed an order mentioning "Piper Owner Society" in the notes. The way their order system works it generates an invoice (I picked paypal). I assume we should wait for an email on a discount (if any) before paying the invoice otherwise they would need to reverse charges, etc.

Eric Panning
    1981 Seneca III
    Hillsboro, OR (KHIO)

• I elected credit card and was sent an automated message that they would be in contact with me. Same as the last orders I have made. I did not have to submit any card info to place the order.

• Unit74, Yes. I should have added if you put something down for a group buy you should now go to knots2U and place an order mentioning Piper Owner Society. You will not be charged as they collect CC info over the phone. This will give them direct visibility into the orders and hopefully improve pricing for all.
    If you don't like the pricing you can elect to not follow through with the order.

Eric Panning
    1981 Seneca III
    Hillsboro, OR (KHIO)

• Good to know. Your experience matches mine. Fingers crossed!

Scott Sherer

Need help? Let me know!

• I have not been contacted as of yet.

• received a message yesterday - invoice showed $0 discount. Will wait until Sund and Fun to see if there are any discounts.:

To Mr. Starcher :

Thank you very much for the opportunity to quote the attached parts. Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or if I can be of further assistance.

We accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express and PayPal.

We look forward to working with you.

Sincerely,
    Wendy
    Knots 2U, Ltd.
    262-763-5100

• There is no automated system here, it's all being done manually. And don't forget it's a holiday till next Monday so be patient.

Scott Sherer

Need help? Let me know!

• Starcher

What did you put on the order? It was said that most 3rd party parts won’t see any discounts and my take is that the parts K2U makes is where the “meat on the bone” is at.

• I put the following in the note section: "This is part of a larger collection of orders from the Piper Owner Society members"

• Hi everyone, be patient with Knots2U on this. We're crossing virgin territory.

Scott Sherer

Need help? Let me know!

• Not to mention holiday
  • I’m in no hurry. I was more curious about what his order contained and why it was not discounted more than anything. Trying to read the market so to speak.