Knots2U Group Buy- Get in Here Piper Owners!

Comments

• Got an email for the wheel pant fairings and smaller vertical stab tip. Both parts k2u produces and it looks like they knocked off about 10%. Definitely not the order of the century but will be calling tomorrow to go through with it.
  • OK, thanks for the info.

Scott Sherer
    Wright Brothers Master Pilot, FAA Commercial Pilot
    Aviation Director, Piper Owner Society Forum Moderator and Pipers Author.

Need help? Let me know!

• Should I order on line or by phone? I have not yet ordered was unsure how it was going to work.

1973 Arrow II factory AC removed

G5’S, G275, GNX375 Still can get lost.

• Either one is fine. Either way tell them you're with the Piper Owner Society.

Scott Sherer

Need help? Let me know!

• KO, thx something else to do in the morning.

• I just placed my order for the full gap seal kit and wing root fairing for the Piper Arrow. The estimate was for 8% discount.
    I will find out the price when I get an email.

• I had bought the flap fairing kit and my discount was similar. They sent me a discounted invoice and an email. Process was simple overall.

Eric Panning
    1981 Seneca III
    Hillsboro, OR (KHIO)

• Folks

I just talked to Wendy at K2U. She is asking that in the comments box, along with the Piper Owner Society, ## please indicate that your order is Attention: Wendy, as she is handling our group buy and it will speed up the handling of those orders.

I own and fly a 79 PA32RT-300T. Previous aircraft are a 79 Archer and 76 Arrow.

• I called and the folks were incredible nice. I figured I would screw the on line order bad and told the guy, he just laughed.
    The company was very kind and easy to deal with.

• Good to hear, thanks for posting.

Scott Sherer

Need help? Let me know!

• Looks like a rough number on my order was 9%. Almost pays for shipping so that’s hard to complain about!

• Thanks for Your Order, Kurt!

$15,414.50 USD outstanding

Giddy Up!!!

Kurt Johnson

• OK gents, thanks for the update.

Scott Sherer

Need help? Let me know!

• I placed an online order for new gas seat springs today. Wendy quickly called me back with a nice discount and took my payment info. Very nice folks to deal with! Thanks to all for putting this together.

Greg Arserio | PP-ASEL-Instrument | N8390C 1976 Archer II | Rochester, NY (Based at KSDC)

• Gar

I’m a cheap SOB. I’ll do anything to knock a buck off a burger. Would not have happened without Scott knowing the K2U owner. Thanks Scott.

Looks like it appears to be a mutually beneficial relationship and I hope K2U will keep us entertained as a group for a while.

• I just ordered new wingtips with pulsing led landing lights in them. Now I'm excited, too.

Scott Sherer

Need help? Let me know!

• Hey everyone, did all of you get your orders in? I have about 2 weeks till my new pulsing wing tips show up. I'm very excited as my plane goes in for annual tomorrow (weather permitting). What did you guys order? Have you received your items yet?

Scott Sherer

Need help? Let me know!

• I have not been told mine has shipped yet. I’d assume they are a bit slowed due to order volume. Wendy told me my tips had to be made to order as they usually don’t have a set ready to go.

• I have my flap gap seals for the Seneca - not installed yet

Eric Panning
    1981 Seneca III
    Hillsboro, OR (KHIO)

• My wingtips shipped last Friday! Stuck at the hub “due to weather” not too far from where it started out from :(

• Thanks for your efforts in getting this discount set up with Knots2U. I placed an order with them yesterday and the discount allowed was almost 8 percent! The amount I saved more than paid for this year's membership with Piper Owner Society.

Mark B

• I saved enough to break even on shipping. Mind you, that’s an LTL pallet half way across America.

• I ordered around $7T of product, didn't work out the discount but it looked like 10%

• Excellent. I just got a phonecall from them yesterday that my wingtips are ready. I'm really pleased with what they did for us. :) It would appear that there's some power in groups! :)

Scott Sherer

Need help? Let me know!

• I’d be curious how John feels about it all. Either he is giddy as a senior on prom night or asking himself why, why, over and over. Hoping for the former. I’ll say I would not have jumped into the mix without the concessions.

• As John said to me last month "I'm in business to service customers with excellent products. Anything that brings a smile to my customers faces makes me smile."

Scott Sherer

Need help? Let me know!

• Echoing that the discounts are still in effect.

This purchase helps a lot with fixing stuff that the previous owner either let slide, or that was damaged as part of AD inspections (like the wing root seals).

Overall, the discount came to free shipping with some leftover, so that works with me :)

One thing that Knots2U might consider is a better way to control the discount 'coupon' as it is just a matter of time until this shows up in a search engine.

• Hi and Yes. I see John at least once a month and we talk about this. He intends on having a better process defined in 2022. We'll see next year!! In the meantime, I have to go over and pickup my new pulse lighted wingtips!

Scott Sherer

Need help? Let me know!

• Jim K, one of the buyers blew his engine in Macon, GA yesterday. He also has wingtips on order. From the pics, it was a miracle he got down. It was a zero-zero landing on a cavu day.

Might let them know he will be delayed in picking up his order.

• Perhaps I’m too busy, but I never saw this group buy make it into the magazine. Did it? If not, I’m a bit taken aback that we held this in reserve for the interwebz crew and not all subscribers.

Was this published for all PoS subscribers?